What is baking mat
It is made of fine fiberglass fabric, coated with PTFE. These liners have been specially designed to help keep your oven clean, safely. In case you are not too keen on having extra expenses, you can acquire a reusable oven liner. Properties of baking mat:
1. Cook without oil or fats
2. Easy to clean
4. Heat resistant up to 500° F (260° C)
6. Foods retain more vitamins and minerals How to use backing mat
1. Place one mat on the bottom of your oven. Cut to fit with scissors
2. Turn the oven on
3. Place the food you wish to cook on rack of the oven
4. When you're finished just wipe with a paper towel or wash with warm soapy water and they are ready to reuse.
5. Place back in press ready to use again. Food baking sheetcharacteristics: 1. The quality of Teflon coated glass fiber cloth, excellent anti adhesive, can easily remove surface grease, stains can be used repeatedly.2 To prevent the oil spill in the baking process flow to the bottom of the oven stack. Size can be cut in accordance with the oven.3 high temperature range, conventional temperature resistant -260 -70 ºC, up to 380ºC4 It can be used safely in the dishwasher, non-toxic, safe contact with food, and there are anti-corrosion features. Application:1 for food heating: use the scissors to cut the grill into the desired size and shape. 1) placed in pot, plate or other containers 2) put the food on the grill 3) food cooked, such as cooling out the grill, washing it with water 4) baking sheet can be used repeatedly
2 used as an oven gasket Electric grill oven --- put in the oven bottom. Steam oven - on the bottom of the drying rack, can not be directly placed on the bottom. As a pretreatment surface, it can be used to process the working surface of dough.