High Temperature Resistant Anti Stick Silicone Fire Blanket
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.1 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- silicone coated fiberglass fabrics
- 31 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 5020
- Type: Silicone Tape
- Color: Customized
- Trademark: Kaicheng
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Feature: High Strength, High Temperature Resistant
- Material: Silicone
- Transport Package: Carton
- HS Code: 70195900
Silicone fiberglass fabrics
The Silicone rubber coated fiberglass fabrics are made of fine fiberglass with excellent capacity of high temperature and corrosion resistance, coated and rolled with silicone rubber, which is a brand new product with good performance and multiple applications.
1. temperature resistance, it can continuously work under -70ºC to 230ºC
2. Weather ability: resistance to ozone, oxygen, sunlight and aging, long using life up to 10 years.
3. good electric insulator, dielectric constant 3~3.2, break down voltage between 20~50KV/mm,
1)Electric insulation: Silicon rubber coated fiberglass cloth have high grade of electric insulation and bear a load of high voltage. It fits for making products like insulation cloth and sleeves etc.
2) Non-metallic compensator: used as pipeline flexible coupling, it helps to avoid damage caused by heat expansion and cold contraction. This membrane material specially fit for use in industries of petroleum, chemical engineering, cement and energy sources due to its special features of temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, and good elasticity and toughness.
3) Anti-corrosion sector: It is good to be used as inner and outer anti-corrosion layer featuring excellent corrosion resistance, temperature resistance and high strength. It proves to be an ideal anti-corrosion material.
4) Others: Apart from above application, it can also be used as sealing material, temperature resistant and anti-corrosion conveyor belt and packaging material.