|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.1 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 11
- Hardness: Rigid
- Trademark: Kaicheng
- Origin: China
- Transparency: Transparent
- Packaging: Carton
- Transport Package: Cartons
- HS Code: 70195900
PTFE film is used PTFE resin by moulding and sintering into blank, made by turning into the film is not directed film, not directed film made by the rolling direction and semi-directed film. It has good electrical PTFE-specific properties, non-sticky and low friction coefficient and other characteristies. PTFE film is for the use of high temperature, corrosive liquid used in motor as a generator of the insulation material, coil insulation material, a variety of machines into the mouth of the insulation material, etc..
1. Temperature resistance ---It is able to work stably between -180°C to +260°C.
2. Excellent chemical corrosion resistance ---Applicable medium includes oil, acid solution and almost all chemical materials.
3. Excellent non-sticky property - --With low friction coefficient it easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
4. Anti-aging, weathering resistance.
5. Excellent insulation property.
6. Filled material: Filled PTFE products has more outstanding performance by adding filler such as carbon, graphite, bronze, glass fiber, carbon fiber, MOS2, PEEK, PI, POB BaSO4, SiO2, glass bead, polyamide.